Friday, November 13, 2009

Having a rough day...

So today I went to the ATM machine to get some money because I only had like 200HUF (less than one euro)... and my card gets "swallowed", "held by your issuer's order".
What??
I went inside, told them my card was stuck... and the lady said unfortunately she could not give it to me because my bank told them to hold this card because it was not authorized...
What??
(she did check the expiry date, but it only due in May)
So I called to Montepio... and they told me my card had been canceled.
What??
It was getting better and better...
Besides, they didn't know why, there should be an explanation but there wasn't... so the guy that was speaking with me on the phone tried (is still trying?) to figure out what happened and waiting for the answer of the place where I asked for the card.
I suppose that now I will have to wait until monday...living with money that anja lent me.

But... I am pick of the week in Illustration Friday!
At least that made me smile in the end :)

2 comments:

  1. Que raio, como assim cancelado? por ordem de quem??? :S

    Mas muitos parabéns pelo pick of the week!!! ;)
    (tb gostei mto do teu desktop, por acaso... só não roubei porque o meu agora é uma foto do casamento XD)

    ReplyDelete