Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What if...

...everybody in Europe had dinner around the same time?
(I know, I know, sunlight and bla bla bla...)
It's just that today I'm going to an "after-dinner going out thing" with my animation class, around 19h30.
And then, I have a birthday dinner at 21h...

Now I don't know if I should join the animation class for one hour before dinner, and then meet them again later, or just go there after the dinner, taking the risk of missing them because their night out may be already over, lol.

5 comments:

  1. LOOOOL

    realmente... o birthday dinner é de pessoal de erasmus, não é? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good of European Union: diversity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estou curiosa, afinal onde foste?
    Bjinho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. das 20h às 21h estive com a turma de animação, das 21h às 23h estive com o pessoal de erasmus, e voltei dps disso para o bar onde estavam os de animação. A minha sorte é que os dois sítios ficavam à distância de 10/15 minutinhos a pé :P

    ReplyDelete