Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Food!

You can see I was with my parents in the first days... the dinner was always in Blue Cafe, at the mall, and we were able to eat strange Hungarian food (at least I think it was!) in impeccably arranged dishes.


Mom's plate: Kemencében, sajttal pirult tagliatelle prosciutto-val
(Tagliatelle with prosciutto and cheese, fresh from the oven)


I'm glad they had the translation in english, lol, otherwise it would be reaaaally risky to order something...


My plate: Vegetarian dish (didn't have hungarian name...)
(Poached camambert, cheese cake, grilled corn in herb butter, roasted baby carrots, served with rice with dried tomatoes.)



Borsodi Bivaly + Friss lecsó vasserpenyoben vagy tojással
(Fresh vegetable stew made in an iron pan with sausage and egg)

I must say they were all really good... we came back the next day ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, parece bom! Mas neste momento estou cheio, não me apetece pensar em comida. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. tem td mesmo bom ar (nhamy!!) :D

    particularmente os dos teus pais, o teu parece mais uma mistura de cousas, tipo slada russa de diversos alimentos em vez de diversos ingredientes lol

    **

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nhamyy! tem bom aspecto! O teu prato parece-me vegetariano de mais :P mas o dos teus pais... Come por nós!!! Alimenta-te, filha! :P

    *****

    ReplyDelete