Thursday, October 8, 2009

6h30 am

The rest of my furniture arrived today! Actually, it's only a bookshelf so far... but I think I will have Eni's desk, she told me she's getting a smaller one.

The thing is... it arrived today at 6h30 am. damn. I had to wake up at 5h30 (which ended up being at 5h45). I'm so sleepy...

btw, it's the design week here in Budapest! I went to an open-studio of animation and I have been in exhibition-openings all week! (which also means that I've been having dinner for free, lol!)

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOL!

    Ok, chegar às 6h30 é um bocado cedo... e não percebo isso de te deixares dormir, não te levantas logo quando toca o despertador? Nem pareces minha irmã... XD

    Mto fixe a design week... e com o extra perk do jantar sem trabalho ;)

    Isso é que é vida sócio-cultural! :P

    ReplyDelete