Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Balaton Lake

Finaly, some time!
Today I did the written part of the exam, and on friday I'll have the oral part (I'm quite in panick...)
I think it went quite ok, some things I didn't know, but I still wrote something anyway. I'll tell you when I get the results.
In the meantime, have some pictures from my trip to Balaton!
We went to the castle in the hill, and around 14h, I guess, we went down to the lake. It felt like a huge pool with a nicer scenery! It even had those pool-like stairs to get in.


some kind of small harbour...


you can see it was quite cloudy in the morning!


the view from the top of the hill


down at the lake!

2 comments:

  1. Parece lindo!

    Não estejas em pânico, não interessa muito a nota neste curso... interessou ficares a conhecer o hungaro e budapeste e procurares casa... btw, já encontraste casa? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuhhh! Isso é realmente bonito! Não é nada o tipo de paisagem que eu associava à Hungria, de uma maneira geral!

    Beijinhos!!!
    *

    ReplyDelete