Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I had an "Excelent"...

...so did everyone, I think, lol!
Anyway, I'm back in Porto, and i can proudly say I finaly have a place to call my own! It's in a really nice area, 5 minutes from the subway, near St.István church (remember? that really big one?). I'll be sharing the flat with a hungarian girl, and I was lucky to find a place in my last day there!
She's really nice and the room is big, very sunny and with a small balcony... it will be my home for the next semester at least! As soon as i get back, I'll take some pictures to post here... in the meantime, take the map:


View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Que bom !
    Nunca imaginei que a planta de Budapeste fosse tão geométrica. Deve ser bom para a orientação...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Já todos sabemos que tiveste excelente, o que é ...esxcelente, mas agora queremos novidades :)))
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete