Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Links!

That's right, I now have a list of links (well, it will eventually be a list as soon as I have at least two sites there...), in which you can peek into other erasmus blogs!
The first one is Lukas and Marta blog, debrecen-by-night.
(You can see a lot of people there, specially in Andrea's birthday party!)

(yes, I know, I'm cheating, I should be posting some of my pictures... but the written exam is tomorrow, so I really need to study. Maybe later!)

hugs to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, está restrito a leitores convidados... mas pronto... boa sorte para o exame!!! (e não te preocupes se não tiveres boa nota, a ideia do curso de hungaro era só poderes arranhar umas coisas para sobreviveres por aí! ;))

    Ou vais ter de fazer exames da faculdade em hungaro? :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, eles mudaram... :( antes não era... sorry!
    E não, felizmente não vou fazer exames em húngaro, é mesmo uma questão de sobrevivência ;)

    *beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete