Monday, August 3, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I had a wonderful and really relaxing time at Palatinus, in Margaret Island.
I had to pay 8€ for the whole day, but it was the most well spent money of my life... I was really needing a break from the classes and the hot weather...
I know, I know, I'm in a wonderful city, so I seem to be on vacation, but learning a foreign language (such as hungarian!) is not an easy task, and I miss my two weeks of doing nothing by the beach. It was great to take the sunday off to do nothing at all... I want more!
We have just started a new week with a new teacher, that doesn't (or doesn't want to) speak in english. In a long term it will be better for us to get used to hearing it and trying to understand, but still... it was a really tiring class!
Let's see how it goes. Wish me luck! ;)





4 comments:

  1. Bom aspecto! Agora percebo porque é que os húngaros gostam tanto das piscinas =)

    Em relação à professora de húngaro, acredita que no fim do curso vais ver o esforço de entender a professora recompensado.

    ** Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que vontade de dar um mergulho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hum, que aspecto apetitoso têm essas piscinas...
    Good luck
    Bjinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visto do lado de fora, quando passámos lá na ilha Margit, não pareciam tãããããooooo boas!

    ReplyDelete